2020 Range Rover Velar Interior
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar has a striking exterior design, but the inside is also something to admire, with plenty of space for passengers and cargo, and a wide array of high-end amenities to improve your Laguna Niguel drives. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior, dimensions, and more at Land Rover Mission Viejo, then contact us to schedule a test drive get a feel for the interior in person!
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
The Range Rover Velar luxury SUV offers standard features that pamper passengers and add comfort to drives around Coto De Caza and beyond:
- Leather steering wheel
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- Two-zone climate control
This vehicle isn’t only luxurious, but it’s also practical, convenient, and high-tech, with helpful standard features like 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats to accommodate for more cargo in the back, and more:
- HomeLink® Garage Door Opener
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Driver-assist features like 360° Parking Aid, Lane Departure Warning, and Blind Spot Assist
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control and Navigation Pro
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone compatibility
- 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
For even more luxury and convenience in your Range Rover Velar, upgrade to the following features:
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including subwoofer
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and rear-seat entertainment
Range Rover Velar Dimensions
The five-passenger Range Rover Velar offers up to 70.4 inches of cargo length for transporting long items like furniture, skis, and other sports equipment and more. Interior dimensions include:
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet.
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front / Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches / 38.0 inches
Find out how to make even better use of the Range Rover Velar capacity with accessories like cargo organization systems and Interior Protection & Storage packages.
Find a New Range Rover Velar for Sale in Mission Viejo
When you are ready for a new Range Rover Velar for sale, browse our inventory or check out our current dealer specials and Range Rover lease specials to get great savings on your next purchase at Land Rover Mission Viejo near San Juan Capistrano.
Learn More at Land Rover Mission Viejo
If you are thinking about buying or leasing the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover at Land Rover Mission Viejo near Laguna Niguel, you’ll probably want to know more about Range Rover fuel economy. The newest Range Rover engine hasn’t been rated yet, but the luxury SUV currently delivers up to 42 MPGe combined (miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent)….
When properly equipped with optional trailering features, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches 7,716 pounds — plenty for your toughest Laguna Niguel jobs or a large trailer. You have many choices when it comes to your Range Rover Sport configuration — so how much can a Range Rover Sport tow with your preferred engine, feature…
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is the more agile and performance-ready counterpart to the flagship Land Rover Range Rover, but it still offers plenty of passenger space and interior comfort for Laguna Niguel drivers. Explore Range Rover Sport interior capacity and features at Land Rover Mission Viejo to find out more, then browse our inventory to find a new…