2020 Range Rover Interior
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is available at your authorized Laguna Niguel-area Land Rover dealership, with the utmost in luxury, style, and technology. Learn more about Range Rover interior features and Range Rover capacity for cargo and passengers with our guide at Land Rover Mission Viejo, then check out our inventory of white Range Rover models at Land Rover Mission Viejo to stand out while enjoying a sumptuous interior.
Range Rover Interior Features
Every new Range Rover for sale includes standard features like Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro Duo™ and InControl® Remote and Protect™, as well as the following amenities and technologies:
- Grained leather seats with driver and passenger seat memory settings
- 16-way power heated front seats and 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- Three-zone Climate Control
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
- Power gesture tailgate
You can also increase the level of luxury in your Range Rover even more with upgrade options and higher trim levels–find out how you can improve your San Juan Capistrano drives with the following features:
- 24-way heated and cooled front seats and Rear Executive Class seats
- Hot-Stone Massage front seats include 25 massage programs with rolling and pulse settings
- Convenience Fold with Remote Intelligent Seat Fold for in-vehicle touchscreen or smartphone app (with Rear Executive Class seats)
- Four-Zone Climate Control and Cabin Air Ionization
- Refrigerator compartment to keep beverages and snacks cool
- Configurable Ambient Lighting and Enhanced Task Lighting with 10 color choices
- 1700-watt Meridian™ Signature Surround Sound System
- Sliding Panoramic Roof with Power Gesture Blind
Range Rover Capacity & Dimensions
The 2020 Range Rover interior offers deep center console storage and easy access to the second row with power-folding rear seats. The two Rear Executive Class seats offer extra second-row comfort, and on several of the higher trim levels, you can choose a Long Wheelbase option for more second-row legroom.
- Head Room (front/rear): 39.5 inches/39.4 inches (rear 39.0 inches with Long Wheelbase)
- Shoulder Room (front/rear): 60.9 inches/59.0 inches (rear 59.3 inches with Long Wheelbase)
- Legroom (front/rear): 39.1 inches/39.3 inches (rear 46.8 inches with Long Wheelbase)
- Cargo Space (rear seats up/down): 31.8 cubic feet/68.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space With Executive Seating (rear seats up/down): 24.5 cubic feet/62.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space With Range Rover PHEV option: 28.3 cubic feet/65.1 cubic feet
Explore Range Rover Offers at Land Rover Mission Viejo
Browse our inventory to find a Land Rover Range Rover for sale that has all the features you want, learn about the Range Rover fuel economy ratings, and check out our current Range Rover lease deals to take home this luxury SUV for less! If you are still doing your research, compare the Range Rover vs. Range Rover Sport to check out more options in the Land Rover SUV lineup.
Learn More at Land Rover Mission Viejo
If you are thinking about buying or leasing the 2020 Land Rover Range Rover at Land Rover Mission Viejo near Laguna Niguel, you’ll probably want to know more about Range Rover fuel economy. The newest Range Rover engine hasn’t been rated yet, but the luxury SUV currently delivers up to 42 MPGe combined (miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent)….
When properly equipped with optional trailering features, the Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches 7,716 pounds — plenty for your toughest Laguna Niguel jobs or a large trailer. You have many choices when it comes to your Range Rover Sport configuration — so how much can a Range Rover Sport tow with your preferred engine, feature…
The Land Rover Defender is back for the 2020 model year, and it’s being established as its own line of Land Rover vehicles, entirely different from the Discovery and Range Rover family. Get all of the details about the exciting Land Rover Defender configurations from the experts at Land Rover Mission Viejo. We can’t wait to explore…