Land Rover InControl® Apps™️ is a smartphone integration system that allows Mission Viejo drivers to seamlessly connect their compatible Apple iOS® or Android™️ smartphones to the Land Rover InControl touchscreen. Learn more about this feature available in Discovery or Discovery Sport models and more, and get a personal demonstration of Land Rover InControl® Apps™️ at Land Rover Mission Viejo today.
How do I Set Up Land Rover InControl® Apps™️?
To install Land Rover InControl® Apps™️ follow these steps:
- Find the Land Rover InControl® Apps™️ in your Apple App Store or Google Play, depending on the phone you have, and install it on your smartphone.
- Open Land Rover InControl® Apps™️ on your phone.
- Follow the Auto Quick Start Guide to complete the setup.
To connect your smartphone to your vehicle’s interface via InControl® Apps™️:
- With your Land Rover on, pair your smartphone with your vehicle’s Bluetooth to allow calls and music streaming.
- Using the USB cord (not a charging-only cord) that came with your phone, plug your smartphone to the InControl® Apps™️ USB port.
- For iPhones, open the app.
- For Androids, select “Always Allow.”
- Select InControl Apps on the Land Rover touchscreen and leave your phone unlocked.
- Select “View” to use apps without audio or select “View and Listen” to use apps with audio.
Each third-party app will be grayed out with a key symbol until that app is set up completely. Simply follow the process below for setting up each additional app:
- Select the app you wish to set up on the vehicle’s touchscreen, read the instructions, then select “Start.”
- Approve the pop-up alert that appears on your smartphone.
- Press the home button on your vehicle’s touchscreen.
- Approve the second pop-up on your phone.
- Repeat for each new third-party app to unlock them on your Land Rover’s screen.
What Apps are Compatible with Land Rover InControl® Apps™️?
Not all apps are compatible with Land Rover InControl® Apps™️. For smooth integration use the apps below:
- Points of Interest: Cityseeker, Eventseeker, Hotelseeker, and Parkopedia
- Navigation and GPS Tracking: Sygic and Glympse
- Journey and Fuel Monitoring: Mileage Tracker Pro
- Conference Calls and Online Meetings: MobileDay®
- News & Entertainment: Newsbeat, Rivet Radio, Rdio, Audiobooks, and Stitcher
What is the Land Rover InControl® Remote™️ App?
Did you know that you can interact with your Land Rover via the InControl® Remote™️ smartphone app? It allows you to operate the remote start, lock/unlock the doors, set the climate control, find your vehicle, receive maintenance alerts, check fuel levels, and much more.
Visit Land Rover Mission Viejo for an In-Person Demonstration of Land Rover InControl® Apps™️
If you’re ready to see how Land Rover InControl® Apps™️ works, visit Land Rover Mission Viejo today. You’ll see why Coto De Caza and San Clemente drivers are raving about it. Let’s go on a test drive in one of our models so you get a full demonstration. Schedule a test today or contact us with any questions about any of our models, like the always popular Land Rover Discovery.