2020 Range Rover Sport vs Range Rover Velar
250-watt Jaguar Enhanced Sound System
380-watt Meridian™ Audio System
If you are shopping for a new Land Rover in Laguna Niguel, compare the 2020 Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar models. See which model has the specs and features you’re looking for, then contact Land Rover Mission Viejo to schedule a test drive!
Range Rover Sport vs Velar: Overview
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at $68,650 MSRP, with six trim levels, a five-seat interior, and an optional third row for seven seats total.
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down) — 27.5 cubic feet / 59.5 cubic feet
- Legroom (Front / Rear) — 42.2 inches / 37.0 inches
- Headroom (Front / Rear) — 39.5 inches / 39.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front / Rear) — 60.7 inches / 59.5 inches
The five-passenger 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar starts at $56,300 MSRP, with four trim levels to choose from.
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down) — 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet
- Legroom (Front / Rear) — 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Headroom (Front / Rear) — 38.2 inches / 38.0 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front / Rear) — 57. 2inches / 55.6 inches
Range Rover Sport vs Velar: Notable Features
Both Land Rover SUVs start with the Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo infotainment system and LED headlights with Signature Daytime Running Lights, but these differences might sway your decision:
2020 Range Rover Sport Features
- Design — Ambient Interior Lighting and Dark Satin Brushed Aluminum Trim Finisher
- Exterior — Power fold heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights
- Comfort — Grained leather 14-way powered seats with memory, two-zone automatic climate control
- Audio — Enhanced Sound System (250W) with 8 speakers
- Convenience — Interactive Driver Display, auto-dimming interior rearview mirror, and a rearview camera with Front and Rear Parking Aids
2020 Range Rover Velar Features
- Exterior — Powered tailgate, and auto-dimming power fold heated door mirrors with approach lights
- Comfort — Perforated grained leather 14-way seats with lumbar and driver memory (including rear armrest and power recline)
- Audio — 380W Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers (including subwoofer), SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and HD Radio
- Convenience — Navigation Pro, rearview camera, and Blind Spot Assist
Range Rover Sport vs Velar: Engine Options
The 2020 Range Rover Sport can tow up to 7,716 pounds and it offers six different powertrains:
- 355 hp or 395 hp 3.0L V6 MHEV (mild hybrid electric vehicle) engine
- 254 hp 3.0L V6 turbo diesel engine
- 398 hp 2.0L 4-cylinder PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle) engine
- 518 hp or 575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine
The 2020 Range Rover Velar can tow up to 5,512 pounds and it offers four engine options:
- 247 hp turbocharged 2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- 340 hp or 380 hp supercharged 3.0L V6 engine
- 550 hp supercharged 5.0L V8 engine
Whether you choose the Range Rover Velar or Range Rover Sport, you’ll be getting an off-road-ready four-wheel drive system with traction control, an eight-speed automatic transmission, and remote engine start capabilities.
Find the Right Range Rover SUV at Land Rover Mission Viejo
Browse our inventory at Land Rover Mission Viejo near San Clemente to find your favorite new Range Rover Sport or Range Rover Velar for sale, or explore Range Rover lease offers in Mission Viejo, before heading to your local authorized Land Rover retailer for a test drive. If you are looking for a little more luxury from your drives, compare the top-of-the-line Range Rover vs. Range Rover Sport to learn more.