Here at Jaguar Land Rover Mission Viejo we would like to thank you for your continued business and loyalty. The health of our employees and guests continues to be our highest priority. In light of current circumstances, we would like to remind you of our commitment to our employees, our customers, their vehicles, and our community.
We respect that shopping for a vehicle may not be your highest priority, but we do understand some of you may need us at this time. We are available online or digitally to assist. If you need assistance with your vehicle, our service department remains open with modified hours. If your lease is maturing in the upcoming weeks or months and you need assistance getting into a new vehicle, our sales department is available online 24/7 at either www.jaguarmissionviejo.com or www.landrovermissionviejo.com
During this unprecedented time, we will continue to provide our customers with necessary services, all while keeping your health, safety, and satisfaction top of mind. Here is how we are making your experience convenient and safe:
— Temporary Store Hours –
Online / Digital Sales Only | Service: Mon-Fri. 8am-5pm, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- We will continue to offer remote negotiations via phone calls, text or emails, offer off-site delivery for new and used vehicle sales to conveniently move you through the process
- We will assist with your service questions, schedule a reservation, and arrange Roadside Assistance should you need immediate assistance
- Talk with us, text with us, chat with us, our goal is to provide you a remarkable experience while keeping our community safe
- Working closely with our manufacturers to ensure the parts necessary for your vehicle repairs and maintenance will be available when you need them
- We are insisting that employees take time off if they are not feeling well, and we have temporarily reduced our staff to create a safe social distance between our employees and customers
- Hand sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly
- Public touchpoints, such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles and knobs are cleaned and wiped down several times each day
- Public areas such as the sales and service departments, customer lounge and restrooms are cleaned several times each day
- Surfaces such as the reception and customer services desks, coffee machine, customer lounge furniture, dining tables and chairs are cleaned regularly
- Our employees are instructed to wash their hands frequently and to use gloves when working on a customer vehicle. If your vehicle is in our service department for service, we will wipe down all interior surfaces that are worked on or touched by an employee
We want to thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers, associates and the communities we serve.